Relief for the owners of an Erina Post Office, after a suspicious package was found to only contain a damaged mobile phone.
It's understood their concerns were raised when the packaging started heating up.
Three people were evacuated from Australia Post Fountain Plaza around 5pm, as Hazmat crews analysed the package.
It's one of three incidents Fire and Rescue Crews has dealt with around the Coast in the past 18 hours.
Around 7pm three crews attended an apartment on Avery street Killarney Vale, putting out a mattress fire believed to have been started by a cigarette butt.
No one was inside the unit at the time.
Two hours later, three crews headed at another flat on Toukley's Victoria Avenue, where food cooking on a stove caught alight. They managed to extinguish the flames before they damaged the property.
While Paramedics treated an elderly woman inside for smoke inhalation.