Trent Harmon sat down with Good Morning America co-host Lara Spencer this morning to exclusively reveal YOU GOT ‘EM ALL will be released everywhere May 18.
The album features eleven songs – several of which he co-wrote, including the hit title track – Trent’s debut album on Big Machine Records was recorded in Nashville alongside producers Jimmy Robbins and Scott Borchetta.
Pre-order on TrentHarmon.com will be available in the coming weeks, but fans can preview the lead single now – http://smarturl.it/YouGotEmAll.
Watch the ABC morning show segment here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7hc2FQK4YA
“It is surreal that this moment is almost here,” said Trent. “My album is two years in the making, and it was worth every minute. I’m grateful to have taken the time to write songs, which was never something I had never done before. The fact that I have been able to make this album so personal is very special to me.’
YOU GOT 'EM ALL Track List
- “You Got ‘Em All”| Trent Harmon, Justin Ebach, Jordan Minton
- “There’s a Girl”| Trent Harmon, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz
- “Hold On” | Jim Beavers, Chris Stapleton
- “Her” | Trent Harmon, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz
- “First Five Minutes” | Trent Harmon, Paul DiGiovanni, Adam Hambrick
- “Money’s On You” | Trent Harmon, Justin Ebach, Josh Thompson
- “’Cause I Do” | Trent Harmon, Josh Kerr, Nick Wayne
- “On Paper” |Trent Harmon, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz
- “My Somebody”| Trent Harmon, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz
- “Falling (Remix)” | Dallas Davidson, Brett James, Keith Urban
- “Chandelier”| Sia Furler, Jesse Shatkin