Jane's ladies lunch without Mick, Could Mick marry Effie, Chicken shops without Chicken and Clown of the Week.
1) Jane's Ladies Lunch 2) Clown of the Week 3) Gone Wild 4) The Monkees 5) Mary Coustas and Effie 6) You had 1 Job 7) Week in Review 8) Around the Grounds Wrap Up
Who sings better- Mick or Hugh Jackman? Plus weird baby showers and Denise Scott on Dancing with the Stars.
1) Julie Bishop quits Politics 2) Hugh Jackman opens the Brit Awards 3) Who sings better Mick or Hugh? 4) Sports Report 5) Dan Sultan about the Don't Kill Live Music rally 6) Denise Scott 7) Baby Showers 8) Wrap Up
Mick and Jane Google themselves, Cheaters bad excuses, Lehmo is in and Jane's Spray tan secret.
1) Babies getting Chiro 2) Vale Karl Lagerfeld 3) Fashion News 4) Google search trends + your last google search 5) Lehmo 6) Cheating in Men's DNA + your cheating excuses 7) Joe Hockey caught up in HelloWorld scandal 8) Wrap Up
Mick takes on Manu face to face, Nanny State gets people fired up, Tom Gleeson arrested and your crazy phobias.
1) Free travel! 2) TV Talk 3) Crazy Phobias 4) Manu from MKR 5) Greyhound Race 6) Tom Gleeson 7) Nanny State 8) Wrap Up
Mick and Jane are Marriage Therapists, Eric Bana is a creepy psychopath, plus the best kids shows ever and a new National Anthem.
1) Big Weekend 2) I call Bullshit on womens mags 3) Marriage Therapists 4) Best kids TV shows ever 5) Eric Bana 6) Sports Wrap 7) What should be the new National Anthem? 8) Wrap Up
Kennedy Molloy's Week In Review: February 11-15, 2019
Our Star is Born Poster, Dave O'Neil, Clown of the week and a bunch of tightarses
1) A Star is Born Poster 2) Clown of the Week 3) Fred Schepisi 4) Socials 5) Dave O'Neil 6) Dob in a Tightarse 7) Week in Review 8) Wrap Up