Have you heard of Footgolf before?
It's exactly what you think it is - Soccer + Golf
1. Wear appropriate clothing - NO soccer boots or cleats.
2. Kick your ball from a position up to 2 steps behind the FootGolf tee markers.
3. The Ball must be played in a single movement. You are not allowed to push the ball with the bottom of your foot, or flick it with the top.
4. Wait to play until the ball has come to a complete rest.
5. If one players ball strikes another players ball, the ball at rest shall be returned to it's original position.
6. Play the ball from where it lies: You are not allowed to move the ball except when it lands on the surrounding golf putting green. It is a compulsory free drop away from the golf putting green. (You cannot play the ball when it lands on a golf putting green).
7. The player farthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball. The order of play is established based on the score on the previous hole. The player with the best score will kick off first on the next hole.
8. Show consideration for golfers and other players at all times.
Adults: $11 (9 holes)
Kids: $6 (9 holes)
Ball Hire: $5 or BYO
Ph: (02) 4373 1075
When: 7 days a week - After 3PM till dark
Where: Mangrove Mountain Memorial Club & Golf Course